Front Dumbbell Raises
- 03-07-2005, 12:19 PM
- 03-07-2005, 12:52 PM
- 03-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Pirate
03-07-2005, 01:16 PM
but but but
i want my front delts to blow up. Also my outer-edge pecs, where the scapula and delts meet, are non-existant....
03-07-2005, 01:58 PM
...then stick to military press and side raises ... don't overtrain your front delts ... the get hit with military and every other type of press (i.e. flat bench, incline bench, etc.)Originally Posted by spitboy2000
03-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Yeah definately don't over train your front delts. I don't do any direct work to them any more b/c they are so over-developed from BB benching. Just about every pressing movement you can do will hit your front delts. Stick to military presses, and arnold raises w/side raises.
03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Don't forget some people can't do militaries.
I, for one, cannot do them due to shoulder pain which seems to exert itself especially on militaries.
In this case, front raises are essential to maintaining delt size.
I feel a bit better in the front delt with palms facing down.
03-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeah I can't do Militaries or Upright Rows. My shoulders are screwed up. Plus I'm not doing Presses right now to let my shoulders catch up with my pecs. Right now I'm doing Arnolds, and Side and Front and Rear raises
Originally Posted by oldfart
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:35 PM
- By 50Carbs in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:53 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2011, 11:32 AM
- By Nicolai in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:15 PM
- By curt2go in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-14-2003, 11:30 AM