OUCH!!!

  1. OUCH!!!


    So I was doing incline last set of 6 the other day with 365 on there...busted out 5 no problem and on the sixth one right when I went to explode off my chest and I got an insane pain in my left pec/shold...More on the top corner of the chest...I tryed to do flys a little later and lets just say it did not happen....I took 2 days off and came back and when i went to db sh. press I could do a couple reps but it was very painful...Today is the next day and its more painful then ever....Any idea what this is and how long I cant do chest...I am 5 weeks into a test-dbol cycle and am VERY disapointed...I dont even know what caused this...Thanks..


  2. R u serious? BUMP

  3. Could be damage to your pec or shoulder. Only a Doc will know for sure..

    Give it some time.. no cycle is worth seriously hurting yourself for. You have the rest of your life to cycle if you stay healthy...
    •   
       


  4. Sounds like a partial pec tear. I'd get it checked out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Sounds like a partial pec tear. I'd get it checked out.
    this is what i think as well. had a similar problem about 18 months ago while doing military barbell press with 275. on the 4th rep, i felt a burning sensation in my upper left pec, went for a 5th, and the whole side collapsed. 2 days later, i stupidly tried to do flat bench. got up to 385 and on rep 3, i could hear my chest pop and the weight came crashing down. almost passed out from the pain. couldn't do any pressing movements for almost 3 months. i stuck with light pec deck for quite a while before i even attempted to do flat bench again. do this day, i still feel a little awkward doing flat. just a lot more careful now.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    this is what i think as well. had a similar problem about 18 months ago while doing military barbell press with 275. on the 4th rep, i felt a burning sensation in my upper left pec, went for a 5th, and the whole side collapsed. 2 days later, i stupidly tried to do flat bench. got up to 385 and on rep 3, i could hear my chest pop and the weight came crashing down. almost passed out from the pain. couldn't do any pressing movements for almost 3 months. i stuck with light pec deck for quite a while before i even attempted to do flat bench again. do this day, i still feel a little awkward doing flat. just a lot more careful now.

    wohh...that is scary to me...I am gonna give it a solid week and see where im at...****ty luck.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    wohh...that is scary to me...I am gonna give it a solid week and see where im at...****ty luck.
    just be careful. if it doesn't feel right, don't go heavy.

  8. see a specialist,for sure.
    i always injure myself doing stupid stuff like showing off blah blah blah ,
    never in the gym,

    that really sucks!!
    use this time off your chest to annhiliate your lower body and build up possibly your weaker parts.

    do not risk further injury to fulfill some idea of how strong youshould be "ON"
    take her easy.

  9. Damn dude, that sucks

    Incline benching motions are the most prone to cause injuries in my experience, I'd switch to the hammer-strength incline machine, I think they're great. Plus, it's sexy as hell when you load 6 plates on each side and bang out a triple

  10. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Damn dude, that sucks

    Incline benching motions are the most prone to cause injuries in my experience, I'd switch to the hammer-strength incline machine, I think they're great. Plus, it's sexy as hell when you load 6 plates on each side and bang out a triple
    a triple? wuss.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    a triple? wuss.
    Sorry, I wasn't born with gorilla shoulders grafted on like you

  12. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Sorry, I wasn't born with gorilla shoulders grafted on like you
    it's all good. it balances out, i wasn't born with 19.5" bull calves even though I never train them.....like you.

    damn powerlifters

    i'll trade you one shoulder for one calf.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    it's all good. it balances out, i wasn't born with 19.5" bull calves even though I never train them.....like you.

    damn powerlifters

    i'll trade you one shoulder for one calf.
    Were there a way we could accomplish such a feat without making a mess, I would surely accept

  14. well my left pec is now up for trade offers from either of u..haha...Its been over a week and I did incline yesterday and got up to 335 last set of 6 so i think it was just a SCARE! thank god!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    well my left pec is now up for trade offers from either of u..haha...Its been over a week and I did incline yesterday and got up to 335 last set of 6 so i think it was just a SCARE! thank god!
    im glad that it improved but even if it feels ok there is still a possibility that something could be messed up. i would still have it looked at. just for peace of mind jmo

  16. are you sure it wasn't maybe a rotator cuff sprain or something of the like?? You could try some exericse for that also, JMO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ouch- AAS Users Check This Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:55 PM
  2. ****ing Ouch!!
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 11:26 AM
  3. Ouch.
    By T-Bar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:08 PM
  4. ouch my forearms!!!
    By dr.mattdogg in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 01:05 AM
  5. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:33 AM
Log in
Log in