NO POSIBLE WAY TO BE SORE

newob

newob

Awards
Ok i dont think thay just because someone isnt sore after a workout they dont get any benefit from it.That being said a friend of mine has been training with me for about 8 months.No matter what style of training or how intense it is he never gets sore the following days,with the exception of the legs.Im just wondering why this may be.He seems to be growing and is getting stronger.

bigpump23

Awards
want soreness, just do high reps. Want gains, train alittle different

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
I THINK THAT SORENESS DOES COENCIDE WITH MUSCLE GROWTH. YOU CAN FEEL THAT YOU TORE DOWN THE MUSCLE THE PREVIOUS DAYS. YOU NEED TO TRICK YOUR MUSCLES BY GIVING THEM SOMETHING THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND THAT MAKES THE MUSCLES SORE.

Foster

Awards
Muscle soreness has nothing at all to do with muscle growth(hypertrophy). Who are you gonna believe me or a guy who types in all caps? :p

newob

newob

Awards
Muscle soreness has nothing at all to do with muscle growth(hypertrophy). Who are you gonna believe me or a guy who types in all caps? :p
O.K. guys thanks for all your thoughts and responses.About a week ago the guy I was speeking og started taking N.O Explode and now he has been complaining of being sore.Just wondering what the coorelation may be.It may be possible that he feels more of a pump causing him to work the muscle harder.

knox

Awards
  • Established
O.K. guys thanks for all your thoughts and responses.About a week ago the guy I was speeking og started taking N.O Explode and now he has been complaining of being sore.Just wondering what the coorelation may be.It may be possible that he feels more of a pump causing him to work the muscle harder.

he could be dehydrated

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
1: N.O explode = garbage & explosive poops
2: as stated above, soreness (DOMS) doesn't = growth
3: there are many things that can lead to DOMS or lack thereof. Water intake, protein intake, genetics, and type of workout. The more frequent I lift, the less I get DOMS. If I take time off, I get them again.
Everyone is going to be a little different with this one.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah...

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I THINK THAT SORENESS DOES COENCIDE WITH MUSCLE GROWTH. YOU CAN FEEL THAT YOU TORE DOWN THE MUSCLE THE PREVIOUS DAYS. YOU NEED TO TRICK YOUR MUSCLES BY GIVING THEM SOMETHING THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND THAT MAKES THE MUSCLES SORE.
I remember when this would seemed to make sense. Back when I was 17-18.

Every sentence in your post is categorically incorrect lol