SORENESS AND GAIN
- 02-15-2005, 07:11 PM
- 02-15-2005, 09:00 PM
02-15-2005, 11:46 PM
He's asking if he needs to be sore the next day to judge his workouts effective. Soreness means nothing. You judge your workouts depending on your goals of course, whether your lifts are going up, your gaining LBM, losing fat etc. You can experience no soreness and being doing just fine.Originally Posted by ryansm
02-16-2005, 02:54 AM
your main priority should be making sure you add weight every week to the compound excercise for for that day , Example- dips, chins, squats, deads.
If the weight is not moving up week to week there is a problem,\
Soreness is definatley not an indicator of growth!!!
02-16-2005, 07:47 PM
02-16-2005, 10:57 PM
growth comes from the microtearing of muscle fibers partially no? there should be some soreness if one does a effective job...
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2007, 01:04 AM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 54Last Post: 03-14-2006, 02:17 PM
- By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:30 AM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2005, 03:08 PM