SORENESS AND GAIN
- 02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
- 02-15-2005, 07:00 PM
- 02-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by ryansm
02-16-2005, 12:54 AM
your main priority should be making sure you add weight every week to the compound excercise for for that day , Example- dips, chins, squats, deads.
If the weight is not moving up week to week there is a problem,\
Soreness is definatley not an indicator of growth!!!
02-16-2005, 05:47 PM
correct, soreness is not an indicator, but i love it.
02-16-2005, 08:57 PM
growth comes from the microtearing of muscle fibers partially no? there should be some soreness if one does a effective job...
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 54Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:17 PM
- By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2005, 02:27 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2005, 01:08 PM