- 02-11-2005, 01:58 AM
I was looking at my back in one of those 3 way mirrors at maceys and noticed that my lats are more developed (they stiuck out) than my upperback shoulders, so it takes away from the v-shape, whats the best exercise to develope the upper back and shoulders so that they stick out when i stand relaxed
- 02-11-2005, 10:13 AM
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Shrug variations (behind the back and trap-upright row with strict form are good), bent over rows or T-bar row, rear delt raises and my favorite- Arnold DB Presses (Schwarzenegger's)
02-11-2005, 04:00 PM
That's the one where you start out with your palms facing you, then as you press up you rotate them so your palms are facing away from you, right?Originally Posted by D_town
02-11-2005, 04:21 PM
I like bent-over BB rows. I usually just switch up the grip for overhand to underhand a lot. I also like upright rows and alternating grips when doing heavy chins.
02-11-2005, 05:25 PM
That's the one where you start out with your palms facing you, then as you press up you rotate them so your palms are facing away from you, right?
02-12-2005, 04:07 PM
02-15-2005, 08:55 PM
I agree, Arnold's are a solid exercise to build the weak part of the delts, at the bottom of the motion. Whenever I do these (I rotate 4 weeks military bb/db then arnold's for 3-4 weeks) I get better strength gains on military press. I also notice better definition in the delts while doing the Arnold's.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pitbull86 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2011, 05:37 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:05 AM
- By Pumpitup in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2006, 06:55 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:32 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:09 AM