What type of deadlift gives best results?
- 09-28-2007, 02:51 PM
- 10-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Stiffs are for Hams; allthough I feel my rhomboids and maybe rear delts when I do these.
I do the sldl version almost strait legged, knee's bent some, and butt out, butt out allows a great stretch in the hams.Facebook John Smeton Fitness
11-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Conventional Deadlifters need to pull sumo as well. -- Sumo offers superior hip and posterior chain development.
Sumo Deadlifters need to pull Conventional as well. -- Conventional offers superior lower back development.
Both need to be cycled into a serious deadlifters program throughout the year.
I also agree with getting a bigger deadlift by not deadlifting...but only for the elite deadlifter. Most newer trainees or non competitive deadlifters are NOT going to benifit from not doing the deadlift.
880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
Sponsored by USPLabs
Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
12-15-2007, 12:41 AM
I only do sumo stance deadlifts. I believe it targets the booty a bit more and it is a more comfortable position for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By e30Kat in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-28-2013, 01:57 AM
- By mauibuilt in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:17 PM
- By testotony in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:48 PM
- By foreverdown92 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:58 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:27 PM