Poll: Best type of Deadlift?

What type of deadlift gives best results?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Because deadlift's are majority of a back exercise/full body exercise. Stiff leg deadlifts aren't the same thing.

2. Stiffs are for Hams; allthough I feel my rhomboids and maybe rear delts when I do these.

I do the sldl version almost strait legged, knee's bent some, and butt out, butt out allows a great stretch in the hams.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

3. Conventional Deadlifters need to pull sumo as well. -- Sumo offers superior hip and posterior chain development.

Sumo Deadlifters need to pull Conventional as well. -- Conventional offers superior lower back development.

Both need to be cycled into a serious deadlifters program throughout the year.

I also agree with getting a bigger deadlift by not deadlifting...but only for the elite deadlifter. Most newer trainees or non competitive deadlifters are NOT going to benifit from not doing the deadlift.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs

4. I only do sumo stance deadlifts. I believe it targets the booty a bit more and it is a more comfortable position for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:57 AM
  2. What types of tests do insurance cover?
    By mauibuilt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. What type of creatine is best?
    By testotony in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Ughh.... What type of Cardio/Lifting program for me??
    By foreverdown92 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:58 PM
  5. What type of oil, does it matter?
    By bpdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:27 PM