Leg training and shaky legs.
- 01-25-2005, 07:24 PM
- 01-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by SeaHawk22
- 01-27-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by jamalgq
I am currently depleting carbs and my legs start to tremble like there was an earthquake after a few sets of squats. I can't even do any SLDL because of that.
When i was eating normally, that shaking didn't seem to happen. At least, it did not set in as soon as it did nowadays
01-27-2005, 11:36 AM
My nutrition is fine I am bulking right now, but come to think of it, we were snowed in for a few days up here in the northeast so my bulking was not as clean this week, and my legs were especialy shaky this week. Good point Maybe there is something to it.Originally Posted by kelvin_chia
Similar Forum Threads
- By jcreedon in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:12 PM
- By freezito in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:51 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2006, 10:45 PM
- By khan8 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2006, 07:17 PM
- By ironviking in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 PM