Leg training and shaky legs.

1. Registered User
    Answers

Leg training and shaky legs.

After I train legs my legs shake like a mofo. Does this happen to others? I get shaky with other muscles but since I am standing I guess its more apparent.

SeaHawk22

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawk22
    After I train legs my legs shake like a mofo. Does this happen to others? I get shaky with other muscles but since I am standing I guess its more apparent.

SeaHawk22
    sometimes I would feel my legs shaking after a killer workout. But by stretching before, after, and during they don't seem like that as much. I also will kill my legs and right after legs I'll go onto the stairmaster for about 100 floors. It's a killer but they feel great afterwards
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamalgq
    sometimes I would feel my legs shaking after a killer workout. But by stretching before, after, and during they don't seem like that as much. I also will kill my legs and right after legs I'll go onto the stairmaster for about 100 floors. It's a killer but they feel great afterwards
    Hawk, hows your nutritions intake?

I am currently depleting carbs and my legs start to tremble like there was an earthquake after a few sets of squats. I can't even do any SLDL because of that.

When i was eating normally, that shaking didn't seem to happen. At least, it did not set in as soon as it did nowadays
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin_chia
    Hawk, hows your nutritions intake?

I am currently depleting carbs and my legs start to tremble like there was an earthquake after a few sets of squats. I can't even do any SLDL because of that.

When i was eating normally, that shaking didn't seem to happen. At least, it did not set in as soon as it did nowadays
    My nutrition is fine I am bulking right now, but come to think of it, we were snowed in for a few days up here in the northeast so my bulking was not as clean this week, and my legs were especialy shaky this week. Good point Maybe there is something to it.

SeaHawk22

Similar Forum Threads

1. advice for leg training
    By jcreedon in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 01:12 PM
  2. Mirapex and Restless Leg syndrome
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Milos Sarcev leg training secrets revealed!
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. SLDL and straight leg stuff
    By khan8 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:17 PM
  5. Biking, Hiking, and Leg Training Question
    By ironviking in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 12:34 PM