Increased arm size with squat routine?
- 01-23-2005, 03:49 PM
- 01-23-2005, 07:20 PM
yeah, i remember that thread. something to do with squats increasing GH levels. but, from what i recall, it was determined that any compound exercise does this, not specifically squats.
- 01-23-2005, 07:49 PM
it's kind of the 20 rep squat thang
it creates a very anabolic environment through extremely hard , yet brief work, progressive overload, large compound movements, and prodigous amounts of food
01-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Well, indirectly- yes, Any compound movement will create anabolism throughout the body,, but the *if you want big arms u must work the lower body* myth has been proven false. If you want big arms,, work on ARMS!Originally Posted by Hellhound
Similar Forum Threads
- By cg123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM
- By Inchamery in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:18 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:05 PM
- By Zack in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:58 PM