How do these guys train?

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How do these guys train?

I'll bet that's a question alot of people who post on here think at least twice while reading threads.. Since I happen to be out of the norm, I'll explain my training in detail, each phase as clearly as possible..

Phase 1!

In-Shape/Pre-Competition mode: This is where I'm more worried about looking good with my shirt open, or if I plan to entertain female party-goers.. Basically, it's what any normal person would call a "maintenance" type transition.. My diet is clean with afew cheat meals, training is heavy, no cardio..

Competition/Cutting mode: Here's where I get cranky, pissed off, ornery.. The funny part, I'm not on tren at the time! If infact tren increased aggression (I say no to drugs! ), I'd probably end up in jail for flippin' out.. Carbs are way low, mostly from oats or a fiber supplement.. Veggies are also a part of the madness.. Training stays as heavy as can be handled..

Off-Season/Fatty-Bangin' mode: The mode I'm in now! I train intense, heavier than normal, and less during the week.. Why? Muscles are built outside the gym, Poopie! I eat whatever I want, when I want, dipped in what ever sauce I care to..

Now, as far as my routine, I don't have one.. I pretty much psyche myself up, and once I walk into the lockerroom, I know what bodypart I want to work.. I had visions of deadlifts so intense, I thought I was about to pull 450 when I realized I'm still at work!! That's the kind of focus I use, it helps a great deal.. Although I have no real routine structure, I do have a set plan of attack..

Day one: Deadlift 10 sets, 10-12 reps down to 6-8 reps

Day two: Benchpress 10 sets, 8-10 reps down to 3-6 reps

Day three: Squat 10 sets, 10 reps down to 5 reps

Day four: Military press 10 sets, 10-12 reps down to 6-8 reps

This is my "routine" once I walk into World Gym tomorrow evening.. I might not walk out the same guy who walked in..

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Off-Season/Fatty-Bangin' mode: The mode I'm in now! I train intense, heavier than normal, and less during the week.. Why? Muscles are built outside the gym, Poopie! I eat whatever I want, when I want, dipped in what ever sauce I care to..
    This I can handle
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%

cool.

btw, your avatar really puts in perspective how truly big the pros are. palumbo is hyooooooooge!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    I'll bet that's a question alot of people who post on here think at least twice while reading threads.. Since I happen to be out of the norm, I'll explain my training in detail, each phase as clearly as possible..

Phase 1!

In-Shape/Pre-Competition mode: This is where I'm more worried about looking good with my shirt open, or if I plan to entertain female party-goers.. Basically, it's what any normal person would call a "maintenance" type transition.. My diet is clean with afew cheat meals, training is heavy, no cardio..

Competition/Cutting mode: Here's where I get cranky, pissed off, ornery.. The funny part, I'm not on tren at the time! If infact tren increased aggression (I say no to drugs! ), I'd probably end up in jail for flippin' out.. Carbs are way low, mostly from oats or a fiber supplement.. Veggies are also a part of the madness.. Training stays as heavy as can be handled..

Now, as far as my routine, I don't have one.. I pretty much psyche myself up, and once I walk into the lockerroom, I know what bodypart I want to work.. I had visions of deadlifts so intense, I thought I was about to pull 450 when I realized I'm still at work!! That's the kind of focus I use, it helps a great deal.. Although I have no real routine structure, I do have a set plan of attack..

Day one: Deadlift 10 sets, 10-12 reps down to 6-8 reps

Day two: Benchpress 10 sets, 8-10 reps down to 3-6 reps

Day three: Squat 10 sets, 10 reps down to 5 reps

Day four: Military press 10 sets, 10-12 reps down to 6-8 reps

This is my "routine" once I walk into World Gym tomorrow evening.. I might not walk out the same guy who walked in..
    Mr. Bigpetefox sir, do u do this all in one day? LOL looks like a kick the **** out of ya group of workouts, basic and to the point I like that. Now go hit up BK for lunch you know you want to.
  5. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.12%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox

LMAO, love it.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%

You are the biggest man, Ive ever seen write/say Poopie-
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jinkillkill
    You are the biggest man, Ive ever seen write/say Poopie-
    To further add shock value, I occasionally wear pink..

No pink in the gym tonight, all business once I touch that bar..
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%

Do you weight-train the same way during cutting as bulking?
    or due to lower carbs do you do a higher rep scheme aka u.d 2.0(hst x3sets x15 reps repeated).

I have had good success with an 8rep(max) and slightly higher carb(100/200gm)carb cycle, mainly for strength purposes on a cut-
    and would be interested in your opinion.

Thanks Bro'
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jinkillkill
    Do you weight-train the same way during cutting as bulking?
    or due to lower carbs do you do a higher rep scheme aka u.d 2.0(hst x3sets x15 reps repeated).

I have had good success with an 8rep(max) and slightly higher carb(100/200gm)carb cycle, mainly for strength purposes on a cut-
    and would be interested in your opinion.

Thanks Bro'
    My training doesn't change too much, only when cutting I know I won't be as strong.. So, it's safe to say my shoulders hate it when I cut, that's where my weakness comes from..

Similar Forum Threads

1. how do you guys get rid of pins?
    By mac_dad6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:47 AM
  2. How do you guys tolerate prop?
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:03 AM
  3. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 02:12 AM
  4. How often do you guys train each bodypart?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 07:49 PM
  5. How do these pre/post workout meals look?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 09:30 PM