Terrible School Weightroom PLZ HELP
- 01-03-2005, 10:59 PM
- 01-03-2005, 11:16 PM
you're 20 years old with those stats and you're asking this question?
try dumbells for straight shoulder presses and arnold presses
- 01-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Bean
Yes I stated we have a Sh. Press at school. As of right now I am going to do Sh. Press, upright rows, and raises but I want to add something else if I can. Maybe even 2 things and split them between my 2 Sh. days.
01-04-2005, 12:25 PM
two shoulder days?
whats a shoulder press described as an object? is it a machine?
shoulder presses can be done any number of ways; if there isnt a military press rack (which i dont even use mine at the gym anyways), you can always do arnolds with a 90deg bench
pretty much 5 exercises that i swap between on my shoulders
military bb press
sh press dbs
arnolds dbs (my current fav)
lat raises dbs
hammer strength sh press... i pick two for a given week and do about 8-10 sets total between two seperate workouts
01-04-2005, 01:43 PM
I do shoulders twice a week yes and when talking about sh. press I just meant a adjustable bench that could go straight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Seven11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
- By phillyman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2005, 01:49 PM
- By Napilion in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2005, 05:26 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
- By goldylight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2003, 04:23 PM