Becoming a supple leopard
- 05-08-2013, 04:44 AM
- 05-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Anyway, normally I would be all over it but I just spent around $150 on books for the summer so cant really afford to buy another one at this time and prolly wouldnt even have time to get to it but thanks for the thoughts and recommendation
Have you read the book?"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 05-08-2013, 04:14 PM
05-08-2013, 04:17 PM
$23 is tempting though...
The nutrition books I just got are
Optimum sport nutrition
Handbook of sports medicine and science: sports utrition
Advanced nutrition and human metabolism
Protein book and stubborn fat loss by lyle
By any chance have you read any of them?
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
05-08-2013, 04:35 PM
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Haven't read any of them; but was looking at picking up a copy of that advanced nutrition and metabolism at some point.
Seems like it would be quite a good read.
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By HauseKat in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-05-2004, 01:03 AM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2003, 05:18 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:28 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:11 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2002, 10:31 PM