Delt exercises that are healthy

1. Delt exercises that are healthy

As the title says I'm looking for some delt exercises that don't put your shoulders in bad positions..right now I do the overhead press like mark rippetoe teaches and it's a great smooth motion..other delt exercises don't feel so great..was wondering what some really good compound delt exercises are that wont screw up my mobilization/bones/joints/tendons etc.

2. Bradford presses, Arnold presses, 1 arm OHP, Bench Presses, that should cover it.

3. pendlay or dumbell row for rear delt. wabam!
    •   

4. try landmine exercises for shoulders especially the one where you do a sort side/front rise, y rises bent over or on a bench.

5. The exercises are one thing, (quite a few and some better than others) but to keep good mobilization, flexibility and healthy joints, it may be a good idea, to always incorporate stretching and some very light L-flyes and or "external" rotation exercises of the little cuff muscles.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    try landmine exercises for shoulders especially the one where you do a sort side/front rise, y rises bent over or on a bench.
    Love landmine stuff!

7. This band exercise is great for both shoulder strength and health. They can be pretty challenging as well.

PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are the best rear delt exercises!
    By soccerkid55 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 07:41 AM
  2. Need a good Delt exercise
    By dego in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 08:32 AM
  3. is there any prohormones that are good for tendons
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
  4. Any research sites that are not Liquid???
    By Elijah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 04:47 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:32 PM