Sites with illustrations of exersizes?

  1. Sites with illustrations of exersizes?


    I've seen on another forum a thread with a few sites that offer illustrations of typical exersizes (and plenty that I haven't seen!)

    Someone was wanting some training advice and wanted to know what exersizes to do and how to properly do them. Does anyone know of any good databases?

    Thanks.


  2. Here's a couple of quick ones with photos, etc.


    AST Guide to Exercise Execution

    Muscle & Fitness Exercise Center (look in left-hand column for "Exercise Center")
  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    The fool says in his heart There is no God."

    You have the right to be offended by anything I post.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    was gonna mention the above site.

  5. If I could, I reccomend a book I picked up a year or 2 ago entitled, Strength Training Anatomy.(the author is some french guy. The cover is an anotomical drawing of a front double bi pose. The character looks like Dennis Newman) You can get it at Amazon.com. It's full of exercises and descriptions with color coded anatomy drawings of all muscle groups involved. I was very impressed with it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    If I could, I reccomend a book I picked up a year or 2 ago entitled, Strength Training Anatomy.(the author is some french guy. The cover is an anotomical drawing of a front double bi pose. The character looks like Dennis Newman) You can get it at Amazon.com. It's full of exercises and descriptions with color coded anatomy drawings of all muscle groups involved. I was very impressed with it.

    I have a copy of that as well, lots of good info

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FOCUS
    I have a copy of that as well, lots of good info
    Yup, I keep it with me so I can point out to clients what muscles they're targeting. Comes in handy. They love it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Yup, I keep it with me so I can point out to clients what muscles they're targeting. Comes in handy. They love it.
    Hmm... i should get it

  9. There was an ABC's of exercise one that I saw, it was huge! It had little semi-animated cartoon bodybuilders performing the various exercises (pretty crudly drawn admittedly). Anyone know that one?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    The info on EXRX is solid, but the hairy guy's form is often less than perfect. He usually fails to keep his vertebrae at a nice, locked position.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any sites with pics for step by step
    By asap nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:50 AM
  2. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:16 PM
  3. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:33 PM
  5. someone with knowledge of the law?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 04:23 AM
Log in
Log in