Personal Training Certification Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah, thinking about just buying the NSCA textbook from eBay or something and study it and then take the exam when I think I'm ready. Way cheaper

2. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post
    Yeah, thinking about just buying the NSCA textbook from eBay or something and study it and then take the exam when I think I'm ready. Way cheaper
    still a good idea to the the exam content booklet and all 3 practices tests...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post
    Yeah, thinking about just buying the NSCA textbook from eBay or something and study it and then take the exam when I think I'm ready. Way cheaper
    I'm not sure what you have around you for Universities or Colleges with Kinesiology programs, but many of them offer a strength and conditioning course (I teach a few at Univ. Kentucky). You can always talk to the professor to see if you can sit in and audit the course. Most won't mind, especially when you show interest in the content compared to some students who have to take it for credit.

Br

4. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post

I'm not sure what you have around you for Universities or Colleges with Kinesiology programs, but many of them offer a strength and conditioning course (I teach a few at Univ. Kentucky). You can always talk to the professor to see if you can sit in and audit the course. Most won't mind, especially when you show interest in the content compared to some students who have to take it for credit.

Br
    Lol I'm gonna go to the University of Kentucky.

Similar Forum Threads

1. personal training certification. help...
    By chitown58 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. personal training certifications. help...
    By chitown58 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
  3. Personal Training certifications
    By Erik2003 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:31 AM
  4. Personal Training Certification?
    By tmb6x in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:32 PM
  5. Personal Training Certification