Adductor longus and rotator cuff pain. Long read please help

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Recently started the base mesocycle of the smolov squat routine. On week one I feel like I pulled my adductor longus in my left leg but it was just a minor discomfort, however yesterday as I was squatting my 10x3 set I tried going for depth and received a sharp pain in the adductor that made me drop to the floor. Today I have pain when doing certain movements but its not that bad. What should I do? I was planning on taking a week off and going back to my regular Texas method next week. Also, yesterday as I was experimenting with grip on te squat (lowbar) and was told it was better to close the grip on my hands and my wrist would get used to it. Well I feel like the bar might've rolled on my scapula during the squats and it hurt my rotator cuff. What should I do for this? Any rehab for these 2 injuries? I wanna get lifting again ASAP

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What kind of pain is it? Sharp pinching, aching, etc etc etc.

The only advice I feel comfortable giving is, take your fish oil, ice it, foam roll, eat a steak, and GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Been eating tons of protein. It feels like a sharp pain when I get too low on the squat. I can still squat normal if I warm it up but when I get to heavy I guess I rely on it and it hurts. The rotator cuff is like a dull pain when I move it in the wrong angle or something.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
As far as the rotator cuff goes, I had a problem with mine a while back. I started doing 2 pulls for every 1 press and the imbalance in my shoulder cleared up in a matter of weeks.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What does your routine look like?

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
What does your routine look like?
Well like I said before I was running a smolov base meso for squats. All my other lifts followed TM template and obviously no deadlifts. Now I'm thinking of using the following week to rehab my adductor and squat light weight, making sure warmup and stretching is good and then hitting TM again the week after. Routine looks like this:

Texas method
Tuesday 12/11/2012
Squat 3x5 @315
Bench 4x5 @245
Deficit deadlift 3x5 @210
Rows 5x5 @210

Thursday 12/13/2012
Highbar 2x5 @245
Push Press 3x3 @190
Weighted chins 3x5 @65
Rear shoulder raises 3x8@25
Lateral raises 3x8@25

Saturday 12/15/2012
Squat 1x3 @360
Bench 1x3 @295
Deadlift 1x3 @405
Shrugs 3x8 @255
3x bis
3x tris

Disregard weights and dates. I program my lifts weekly and haven't had a chance to do so after smolov