How toget rid of fat nipples!!!

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I've got a problem lol I hate my sausage nipples!!! What workouts can I do and or food do I need to change to fix this problem?!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a problem lol I hate my sausage nipples!!! What workouts can I do and or food do I need to change to fix this problem?!

Sounds like a genetic problem.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Yeah I hate it.... Buy no means am I over weight, seems the bigger my chest get the more they stick out

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Just cut em off, men dont need nipples anyway lol

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry brother, can't really change your nipple size. But there are plenty of qualities about your physique that are under your control to change. So never stop trying.

Try not to worry about those nips; everyone has something about themselves that they focus on, but most other people don't even notice like we do. It's only obvious to us because it's us who are noticing.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What body fat percentage are you? Mine are usually puffy and stick out, but, its not so bad since i got down to a bodyfat percentage where i can see most of my abs when flexed.

I am also taking pes erase. I'm not exactly sure, but could have somthing to do with it from lower estrogen?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I'm 185lbs 5"11 around 14% bf

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Seems like when there hard it's fine but when there really soft it seems like I have man boobs!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man, im the same as you. Just get a bit leaner so chest looks like it sits a bit higher. You'll be sweet.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Yeah guess ill be doing more cardio and eating fewer carbs

blueice

Awards
Focus on your diet more. Nutrition is most effective when it's clean - and that means eating six smaller meals each day to stoke your metabolism into fat-burning mode.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you can try drinkning more water or taking an ai. if youre 14%bf, its probly just too high. soemtimes we lose niple fat after lower stomach fat, sucks

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Lol no I'm not that fat!! I don't man boobs lol yeah i def need to get my bf down , I drink a gallon of water a day

klint

klint

Awards
Thats not fat. its just man vs beer.....beer won lol. point is i went from that to aviata within 9 months i dropped about 25lb then put on 18-20 within that time. diet and cardio dropped the fat!

Edwin101

Awards
i have puffy nipples also, when i was a teenager i went to the docs and they told me it could go away by the time im 19 or 20. when it didnt i went back and they told me that just how my nipples were, they offered to do a surgery that would take away the puffyness but they said there was a chance i would lose feeling in my nipples. i guess puffy nipples is very common, but it is also common that when you lose feeling in them they will irritate and annoy you, the doctor described it as duct tape on your chest, you can feel its there but can feel it, he also told me that most of the time when people lose the feeling in there nipples (after the surgery) they have there nipples removed because they cant stand it. sorry for rambling on, hope it makes sense im tired so didnt edit it

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna have to cut myBF down to see if they go away