Could this be the reason behind my asymmetry?

Cokeboyz

Awards
Ok, I know you guys might be sick of me posting about this, but this thread is sort of different. I saw something on bb.com and I thought I might as well see if its true. In a thread about asymmetry, a guy wrote about how he had asymmetry in which his dominant arm was smaller than his non dominant. Why? Because he does everything with his dominant and it gets no rest. He said the problem was fixed after he started doing more things with his non dominant. Me, I have always tried doing everything with my smaller, non dominant arm thinking it will help it catch up. And I work at a place where I need to do a lot of lifting. I do it all with my smaller arm. Could this possibly be hindering that arm's results since its getting much less rest? It seems logical, but in reality can it actually make a difference?

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's definitely it, you figured it out! Perfect now you can stop starting thread after thread about the same thing.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I know you guys might be sick of me posting about this, but this thread is sort of different. I saw something on bb.com and I thought I might as well see if its true. In a thread about asymmetry, a guy wrote about how he had asymmetry in which his dominant arm was smaller than his non dominant. Why? Because he does everything with his dominant and it gets no rest. He said the problem was fixed after he started doing more things with his non dominant. Me, I have always tried doing everything with my smaller, non dominant arm thinking it will help it catch up. And I work at a place where I need to do a lot of lifting. I do it all with my smaller arm. Could this possibly be hindering that arm's results since its getting much less rest? It seems logical, but in reality can it actually make a difference?
Are your legs not growing because you are using them during the day? Perhaps you should invest in a mobility scooter.
223350_10151086758972005_58633002_n.jpg

056969979_jackass1_xlarge.jpeg

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I won't be a dick and just simply say no thats not it