- 10-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Ok, I need some advice on some leg exercises I can do without loading my spine or mess up my knees. I herniated my disk a year and a half ago and have to be mindful of this. I'm doing legs twice a week and that works fine being my legs are the lacking body part. At the moment I'm doing leg extensions and read how that can screw up my knees. Also I do dumbbell lunges, hamstring curls, leg press, inner and outer leg machine not sure what its actually called, one legged squats with no weight and ball squats any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Split Squats, Unilateral Leg Press, Reverse Hypers, Glute Ham Raises, Yoga Ball Glute Bridge Leg Curls, Mummie Walk Squats, Belt Squats, Abductor/Adductor work with machines/bands, Hypers.
10-25-2012, 10:05 PM
10-26-2012, 02:00 AM
10-26-2012, 02:38 PM
10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Don't forget sled pushes and pulls. You can even do sled work in the form of a RDL or good morning. The lack of eccentric movement allows for higher training frequency.
10-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Elaborate.Originally Posted by ZiR RED
Running with a **** ton of weight in front or behind you is nothing like an rdl or gm.
10-30-2012, 12:53 PM
12-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Hey dear Thanks dear for sharing this post. All these exercises are good for legs. I will try these exercises soon. No doubt that these are best leg workouts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spectre32 in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-14-2006, 11:28 AM
- By Mr_Fixit in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 01:29 AM
- By spatch in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 12-19-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Wolfe08 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2005, 10:13 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:45 AM