Leg workout

Manypoint

Manypoint

Awards
Ok, I need some advice on some leg exercises I can do without loading my spine or mess up my knees. I herniated my disk a year and a half ago and have to be mindful of this. I'm doing legs twice a week and that works fine being my legs are the lacking body part. At the moment I'm doing leg extensions and read how that can screw up my knees. Also I do dumbbell lunges, hamstring curls, leg press, inner and outer leg machine not sure what its actually called, one legged squats with no weight and ball squats any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Split Squats, Unilateral Leg Press, Reverse Hypers, Glute Ham Raises, Yoga Ball Glute Bridge Leg Curls, Mummie Walk Squats, Belt Squats, Abductor/Adductor work with machines/bands, Hypers.

Manypoint

Manypoint

Awards
Split Squats, Unilateral Leg Press, Reverse Hypers, Glute Ham Raises, Yoga Ball Glute Bridge Leg Curls, Mummie Walk Squats, Belt Squats, Abductor/Adductor work with machines/bands, Hypers.
Thank you

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
bulgarian split squats, pistols.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget sled pushes and pulls. You can even do sled work in the form of a RDL or good morning. The lack of eccentric movement allows for higher training frequency.

PROness

Awards
Don't forget sled pushes and pulls. You can even do sled work in the form of a RDL or good morning. The lack of eccentric movement allows for higher training frequency.
Elaborate.

Running with a **** ton of weight in front or behind you is nothing like an rdl or gm.

Revend

Awards
Hey dear Thanks dear for sharing this post. All these exercises are good for legs. I will try these exercises soon. No doubt that these are best leg workouts.