- 10-12-2012, 01:13 PM
- 10-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by DionMacdonald
- 10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I believe the OP is referring to the chasm between his pecs. That is a genetic thing.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah I was meaning the amount of space inbetween his pecs
10-12-2012, 07:48 PM
10-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Oh, Yeah!!! I misunderstood
10-12-2012, 08:03 PM
It appears he "developed" his chest by having very low body fat.
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
my cousin has that weird chasm thing going on to its just a birth defect where the sternum kind of curves in making for an odd looking point of origin of the pectoral muscles
11-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Totally genetic. His muscle attachment points are toward the outside of his sternum. I wouldn't go as far to say it's a birth defect, but it's definitely something you have from birth and isn't caused by any wrong exercise habits.
11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
The over developed front delts (compared to the pecs) is likely due from doing a ton of chest flies.
Similar Forum Threads
- By inda11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:23 PM
- By rsnake21 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:53 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 189Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:26 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
- By jjm in forum PicsReplies: 52Last Post: 08-31-2006, 09:25 AM