Routine advice

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Sorry for all the posting but I'm having trouble deciding what to start with as far as a routine. I eat leangains style and was planning on continuing a leangains recomp while beginning RPT training. Goals are dropping bodyfat from 12% to 10% and gaining strength. Idk if I can make strength gains on RPT? Or if I should begin my early to make size and strength gains?

Routine looks like this:
Tuesday:
Deadlift
Warm up
Top set 3-5 reps 3 min rest
Set 2 -15% 6-7 reps. 2 min rest
Set 3 -10% 8-9 reps. 3 min rest

Weighted chins
Top set 5-7
Set 2 -15% 8-10
Set 3 -10% 10-12

Thursday
Bench
Top set 3-5
Set 2 -10% 5-8
Set 3 -10% 8-10
Rows 3x5 SS style

Saturday
Squat
Top set 3-5
Set 2 -10% 6-8
Set 3 -10% 8-10

Press
Top set 4-5
Set 2 -10% 5-9
Set 3 -10% 9-11

Weight increases are the main goal. Everything will be done with a warm up. Reps will be kept low as to not affect recovery. Also was curious as to what kinda weights to start with. Start with my 5RM?

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Oh and wanted to also add 2x8 bicep curls for some hypertrophy wasn't sure where to put them.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
if you are not sure how to design a program then use a proven one for your goals. you could do 5/3/1 or one of the multitude of 5x5 programs out there. do them exactly as written, eat, recover, and enjoy the gains.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
if you are not sure how to design a program then use a proven one for your goals. you could do 5/3/1 or one of the multitude of 5x5 programs out there. do them exactly as written, eat, recover, and enjoy the gains.
Yeah I would wait till you know for sure what your weak and strong points are before even venturing in your own direction