Bulking and cardio?
- 09-28-2012, 11:22 PM
The way I'd tend to do my training is either; 400m run follwed directly by 400m jog, then 400m run then 300m jog, 400m run, 200m jog, 400m run 100m jog. Rest 2 mins and repeat x 2 or 3.
But thats just my template. Sprints work real well also. Its just another option
The main reason you gained a belly would have more to do with just how much you ate over your maintainece. The body can only synthesize so much muscle (unless aided by exogenous sources) in a time period. 4000kcals is probably far too much of an excess in your case, although depending on your activity levels I cant really say. I would suggest keeping it as lean as possible by aiming for a 500kcal excess or perhaps a bit more.
And reading your other post about gaining 10lbs, just be mindful of what that 10lbs gained actually was. You will gain strength on an excess, so thats a good sign but just be mindful of body composition
- 09-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Jiigzz
09-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JonKaer in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:57 AM
- By Brolic in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:23 AM
- By borneagain in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:13 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2003, 06:23 PM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 10:03 PM