"the blueprint"... Any experience?

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
I've read up on the blueprint as much I as could without buying it, and I don't know if I'm just really gullible, but it seems interesting to me. I find it curious, however, that all of the forums and testimonials are on BB.com. Has anyone heard of this e-book or actually read and applied the information??

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
the is an e-book written by rob regish, who has a guest spot on SHR. it claims to explain how to manipulate your body into a state of high "organic anabolism", and extend/amplify the effects. It's "relatively" under the radar, but I haven't found a negative review, or even one that doesn't rave about the program, which is why I am wondering if its too good to be true. maybe I'm being unnecessarily skeptical, but I'd like to hear from someone for myself

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I own a copy, I won't comment on it as it is a "secret" workout with a "secret" preworkout mix (old science, commercial marketing, bla bla bla), I would not spend the money on it. Stick with 3/2/1 or similar programs.

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
I own a copy, I won't comment on it as it is a "secret" workout with a "secret" preworkout mix (old science, commercial marketing, bla bla bla), I would not spend the money on it. Stick with 3/2/1 or similar programs.
Thank you, finally a non glowing review. Apparently the price went from 35 to 50$ as well. I wonder why it got all the hype on the BB forums.