Tri-Phase Progressive Training

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get called out for pimping my own program, but I'd really like to get some feedback from the members here, if anyone has tried it.

I think the program will be especially productive for an advanced androgen-user. Particularly one who believes in short (2-3 week) cycles.

So let me know your experiences, if any.

Any while you are at it, feel free to criticize my program as well.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get called out for pimping my own program, but I'd really like to get some feedback from the members here, if anyone has tried it.

I think the program will be especially productive for an advanced androgen-user. Particularly one who believes in short (2-3 week) cycles.

So let me know your experiences, if any.

Any while you are at it, feel free to criticize my program as well.
Do you have a link for the program?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I used it and really liked it...I had a log at avantlabs(ginobili) but I had a lot of crap so I did'nt get to finish the log although I did finish the program. I thought it was a good program and I liked the workouts. For some it might be overtraining...I'm young so I recover well and it wasn't too much for me. I think it would work really good with androgens allowing for increased recovery and the more frequent workouts would be easier to handle.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
new routine, input needed

Ok, I need a new routine, change is good, and I think this routine is good but need some input if you will!!! be honest it wont hurt!!! LOL Havent worked out days yet, but i know that 5 days max is what i can do at the gym, taking those 2 days......seems like a weird thing.....not used to any days off.....

Legs/cardio
leg extentions
squats
hack squats
lunges
leg curls
cardio 30 mins

Chest/Biceps/calves/cardio
incline press
flat bench flyes
cable crossovers
BICEPS
dumbell curls
rope cable hammer curls
CALVES
standing calves
seated calves.......... super set
cardio
30 mins

BACK
bent over rows
t bar rows
cable rows
hyper extentions
ABS
4-5 sets training obliques, and front

SHOULDERS/TRIS/CALVES/CARDIO
standing shoulder presses
upright rows
rear delt flys
standing laterals
TRIS
nosecrushers
tri pull down
CALVES
seated/standing super setting.
CARDIO
30 mins running

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used it and really liked it...I had a log at avantlabs(ginobili) but I had a lot of crap so I did'nt get to finish the log although I did finish the program. I thought it was a good program and I liked the workouts. For some it might be overtraining...I'm young so I recover well and it wasn't too much for me. I think it would work really good with androgens allowing for increased recovery and the more frequent workouts would be easier to handle.
Ah, Gino -- I didn't know that was you!

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I need a new routine, change is good, and I think this routine is good but need some input if you will!!! be honest it wont hurt!!! LOL Havent worked out days yet, but i know that 5 days max is what i can do at the gym, taking those 2 days......seems like a weird thing.....not used to any days off.....

Legs/cardio
leg extentions
squats
hack squats
lunges
leg curls
cardio 30 mins

Chest/Biceps/calves/cardio
incline press
flat bench flyes
cable crossovers
BICEPS
dumbell curls
rope cable hammer curls
CALVES
standing calves
seated calves.......... super set
cardio
30 mins

BACK
bent over rows
t bar rows
cable rows
hyper extentions
ABS
4-5 sets training obliques, and front

SHOULDERS/TRIS/CALVES/CARDIO
standing shoulder presses
upright rows
rear delt flys
standing laterals
TRIS
nosecrushers
tri pull down
CALVES
seated/standing super setting.
CARDIO
30 mins running
You are not talking about doing TP-PT correct? And since you aren't, you should post sets and rep ranges. Your exercise selection looks pretty good, though I notice you have no pulldown motion for back.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should also fess up that most of the reason for my initial post was that I would love to see someone try this program using short androgen cycles in the latter portion of each phase.

If anyone is interested in trying this, and would like to workout an appropriate program, let me know.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
how would that work? what time frame (relative to the beginning and end of each phase) and what kind of cycles would you suggest?

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I wouldn't recommend specific cycles, per se. I am not an androgen guru by any stretch. But any good stack, especially one that increases recovery, and is fast acting with minimal shut-down, that is appropriate for a 2-3 week stint will do. I like M1T, for example.

Each phase or mini-cycle (there are 3) calls for 4 weeks. It begins with an easy workout, whereas the 4th week is grueling. You could run the whole program of 12 weeks, with weeks 3 and 4 of each mini-cycle being on. This would work well. Or you could manipulate the phases to make them 5-6 weeks. It really depends on how well you recover.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting training concept. I would give it a shot, but I am currently training with Bobo, and like what I see so far. But some time in the future I will definitely try this out.