- 10-25-2004, 11:21 PM
- 10-26-2004, 09:25 AM
The idea is to increase your body heat in the area where he is wearing the wrap. I believe that the jury is still out if this actually helps with spot reduction.
- 10-26-2004, 01:34 PM
Ahh, thanks Gumbo. I'd assume the idea is that the extra heat would result in greater fat release. I'll need to do some research into this. Seems kind of bizarre off hand, but who am I to say.
Coleman made a big deal of pointing out it was over 100 degrees when he was doing his cardio, adding a wrap to get even more heat is insane. I sweat bad enough without extra heat ...
10-26-2004, 03:40 PM
its not the wrap its whats under it.preparation h. try it.it shrinks tissue by pulling water out from under the skin.by wearing a wrap you increase the heat in the area resulting in even greater water loss.
10-26-2004, 05:29 PM
I would assume this result is short lived? If the body pulls the water out of a group of cells, down the road wouldn't it just rehydrate them at a later date? Interesting concept - makes perfect sense though because the movie was filmed during Coleman's run up to the 2003 Mr. O.
10-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2004, 06:18 AM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:48 AM
- By Work in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
- By 2gcorey in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:50 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-09-2003, 09:51 PM