Rec. Snowboarding Training Exercises?
- 10-15-2004, 02:09 AM
- 10-15-2004, 07:43 AM
aerobic, legs of some sort.
lots of water and potasium, for cramping
have fun, go slow...
- 10-15-2004, 09:08 AM
Hit your legs with light weight lot of reps from every angle and also work on core stability and strength.
10-15-2004, 02:55 PM
snowboard as often as you can its much more about stabilizers than pure muscular strength the best way to build them is to get out and snowboard!
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:43 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 04:15 AM
- By Mach .78 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2008, 04:43 PM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:04 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:52 PM