Deadlifts are G.A.F.

BALLERIFIC

Banned
Awards
When I'm in the gym I :icon_lol: at people doing deadlifts. I'm all about being cut the f*ck up and results in the mirror, because that's what girls like if you haven't picked up on that yet. It doesn't matter how much you deadlift because once you get out of the gym it's all about how you look so that's what matters. I swear it's always the goofiest looking kids deadlifting in my gym. And the thing is, they're all like, borderline fat.. No definition. Okay now that that's done go ahead, tell me how important they are for your core strength, how I don't know what I'm talking about, and how many muscles they work@!!1!1 KEWL :popworm:

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The replies that got wiped out yesterday were #winning.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ballerific trolling #winning?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts are for people that wanna be strong, not for people that go to bad everynight counting their abs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must be one of those dudes in the gym that has those chicken legs walkin around thinkin he's the baddest mother in the gym.... GTFO and be a real dude and man up and deadlift... by the way, one of the most beneficial lifts you can do...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlifting is for suckers. I get jacked just by doing curls in the squat rack.

BALLERIFIC

Banned
Awards
deadlifts are for people that wanna be strong, not for people that go to bad everynight counting their abs
Rain rain go away, that's what all my h8rz say :djparty:

But forreal doe what are you training for? Tryna be the next Jay Cutler bro? Sorry if I called you out with my initial description. But seriously out of the biggest guys at my gym, none of them deadlift so it can't be that dire for one to deadlift to be successful in the gym. It's just not true.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go up to a competitive powerlifter after they have done a heavy pull and say what you said here. I bet they'd knock your weak ass out.

BALLERIFIC

Banned
Awards
Go up to a competitive powerlifter after they have done a heavy pull and say what you said here. I bet they'd knock your weak ass out.
Why would I do that? Obviously a competitive powerlifter deadlifts, but are you a competitive powerlifter? 5'8 188, didn't think so. People have different goals in terms of results they're looking for.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would I do that? Obviously a competitive powerlifter deadlifts, but are you a competitive powerlifter? 5'8 188, didn't think so. People have different goals in terms of results they're looking for.
I have tried to say out of this thread for a bit, but to be honest, it is an very apparent troll thread.

You don't like deads, fine....don't do them. Why in the world would anyone care what you do? Since I enjoy them....I do them. Quite simple really.

Also, the person at 5'8 188 could be competitive in the 181 class. Just an FYI

Either way, calling something g.a.f. That you don't do and have no desire to do is just plain silly. This thread has illustrated an overwhelming ignorance. Congratulations.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delete thread, permaban user.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
ima training for football.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rain rain go away, that's what all my h8rz say :djparty:

But forreal doe what are you training for? Tryna be the next Jay Cutler bro? Sorry if I called you out with my initial description. But seriously out of the biggest guys at my gym, none of them deadlift so it can't be that dire for one to deadlift to be successful in the gym. It's just not true.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
OP has the physique of a little girl and he's mad about it.

and spot on.. I am training to compete in the 181 class with a goal to crack the FL record. yes I am a little fatty now but thats what a bulk will do.. I am cutting down now and can easily get sub 181... look good and lift big.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP has the physique of a little girl and he's mad about it.

and spot on.. I am training to compete in the 181 class with a goal to crack the FL record. yes I am a little fatty now but thats what a bulk will do.. I am cutting down now and can easily get sub 181... look good and lift big.
Agreed I am walking at bout 209 now, but will be competing at 198again soon. Just sow that the op is uniformed.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

mccallister

Awards
When I'm in the gym I :icon_lol: at people doing deadlifts. I'm all about being cut the f*ck up and results in the mirror, because that's what girls like if you haven't picked up on that yet. It doesn't matter how much you deadlift because once you get out of the gym it's all about how you look so that's what matters. I swear it's always the goofiest looking kids deadlifting in my gym. And the thing is, they're all like, borderline fat.. No definition. Okay now that that's done go ahead, tell me how important they are for your core strength, how I don't know what I'm talking about, and how many muscles they work@!!1!1 KEWL :popworm:
Ballerific,
What if I'm ripped to **** and can deadlift a mid sized sedan? Does that apply???