Anabolic Stretches

Rodax

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/content/anabolic-stretches-1141

Anyone ever tried this or had much success? I was interested in what they were doing for the bird, but I wonder how someone could apply that to them? For example let's say someone does flyes or incline flyes stretches at the end of their Chest day. Would they just use a weight in each hand at 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35% BW or total would they equal BW? Also, at the end they say for one version the gauge would be to hold the weight for 40sec and then if you're able to go til 60sec then up the weight. What about in the study? How long did they hold the stretch before increasing it in those increments?

I honestly believe there's truth to the study that's mentioned in this article and personally I would like to apply it to my routine, however I would like some more input because like it says within the article -you can do some serious damage if you're not careful.

Rodax

Awards
I'd fully post the link but I don't have 50 yet.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is an integral part of the Doggcrapp routine, so I would imagine this is something not so "new" or unproven;

It is always said that the DC routine is not done until the stretches are in, and they have plenty of stretches for all sorts of muscle groups and I follow this to the tee and this is when I have seen the most out of growth for me.

Rodax

Awards
Where would I find that routine Bla55? Just Google for it or is there a particular page you'd suggest?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I personally found a very good article about it at bb.com (not the forum, the actual webpage)

But there is the official DC website by Dante, which is a library of knowledge. But if you google doggcrapp you will most likely find the one I'm referring to as one of the very top results for it.