Exercises for the serratus anterior
- 09-30-2004, 12:58 AM
- 09-30-2004, 01:16 AM
You can work them by doing close grip pullups. Just focus on feeling your serratus. I got that exercise from Arnold's encyclopedia. I got another exercise that shawn ray uses. I would describe it but i'm bout to head to bed. If I remember i'll describe it tomorrow. Matter of fact i'll check Arnold's book because he may other exercises
- 10-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Rope pulls. Attach a rope to a high pulley, grab it and kneel down facing the pulley, then perform a pullover type movement brining your arms relatively straight all the way to the ground.
10-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Dan
10-06-2004, 09:52 PM
- 6'2" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
well a pullover type movement is really all that will effect them since that's what they're designed to do! I think normal pullups give them enough sidework, but I always liked DB pullovers holding it like skullcrushers.
10-11-2004, 09:12 AM
bump,Originally Posted by hypo
start light though , get your form and keep it strict,
start too heavy your shoulder comes apart.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lajbek in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2012, 09:40 PM
- By fellowmike in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:20 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2007, 12:51 PM
- By Nabisco in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2006, 04:27 AM
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2006, 02:36 PM