arm size

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. arm size


    this is a hypothetical question. since most (average) people on the street will judge how big you are based on your arms, .. What size arms should you have to be considered *big* --average male 6'0 tall


  2. 17" is "big"
    •   
       


  3. in the eyes of other males or females?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    in the eyes of other males or females?
    both

  5. guy's think 17" is big, girls think 15" is big

    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher"....I dont hit women, but she was pushin me.
    •   
       


  6. 17" lean arms are a good, managable size....i'll take two, thanks!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    guy's think 17" is big, girls think 15" is big

    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher"....I dont hit women, but she was pushin me.

    that bitch!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher".....
    I would have gone home immediately and injected 2grams of test.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher.
    damn bro, need a hug?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    guy's think 17" is big, girls think 15" is big

    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher"....I dont hit women, but she was pushin me.

  11. I have about 17.5 " and had someone recently tell me god granted me with two sets of legs...Made me feel like going back to the gym for another work out I probably have 1/2' of fat though I could shave off if not a little more but with people who don't go to the gym and with 13-14 inch arms they get impressed . Now if I could only drop the love handles.
  12. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I have about 17.5 " and had someone recently tell me god granted me with two sets of legs...Made me feel like going back to the gym for another work out I probably have 1/2' of fat though I could shave off if not a little more but with people who don't go to the gym and with 13-14 inch arms they get impressed . Now if I could only drop the love handles.
    i hear that stupid handles

  13. the appearence of your arms depend on many things. like i know these guys that go to my school, most of them are fat **** bouncers (another thing i never understood, why do bar managers think that fatass out of shape ****bags make good bouncers, well thats for another day) that probably have 20 inch arms that look like ****, because you couldn't see a striation cut or peak or any hint of definition and detail. so it all depends because i know some cafeteria ladies at my school with 24 inch "guns". the tape measure usually don't mean ****.

  14. Damn, Omar, that was funny...the bouncers, the lunchladies...too true!

  15. Very few people are ripped with 17 or 18 inch arms. As soon as I start to diet, I lose the fat around my arms and face first.

  16. its strange but i have no intension measuring my arms. I know that when i'm bulking up they tend to grow or atleast they're looking full , I cant' even see my triceps , its like they are drowned. Its surtainly makes a big difference when I go outside with the feeling I got big arms even know they are not cut, just slightly cut. But when i'm cutting my arms they will start getting smaller and smaller like toothpics. I wish i could stay full all the time but bulking too often with fatty foods aint good. On the other hand my shoulders are so wide that they never tend me to look skinny. Got lucky with a large frame, long bones

    I'm 25 , 230 lbs, 6'5" , 25% bodyfat

  17. rrgg--try again

  18. I've had my arms slightly past 20'' inches before and they never looked big to me. Now my freinds think I'm huge but I just don't see it. I guess its because I'm used to seeing myself in the mirror everyday. If I remeber right people started commenting on my arms when they hit around the 18'' mark.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    I've had my arms slightly past 20'' inches before and they never looked big to me. Now my freinds think I'm huge but I just don't see it. I guess its because I'm used to seeing myself in the mirror everyday. If I remeber right people started commenting on my arms when they hit around the 18'' mark.
    Same here, had em pushing 21" but so used to seeing em it's no big deal. Like you the comments started around 18" but now I get this alot. I don't train em as hard as I used to, I think any bigger and they'll look cartoonish. Poor me right.

  20. holy crap 21's very nice

  21. Damn, 21 inch arms, I'd have to wear floaties on my arms to get em that size

  22. I've been blessed with a chest and triceps that grow if I look at em long enough. For all you fellas that want bigger arms fukc biceps do your close grip benches, weighted dips and skull crushers. Your tri's are 2/3 of your arms.

  23. I agree with Omar, I can't stand the fat ****s of the world that think they're king **** because they have 20inch guns of purt fat. If they actually get there bf below 20% they would dwindle down to 15inches. LOL I mean are you ****ing kidding me. To answer the question 17" arms that are defined look big to most people. I say don't be as concerned about size worry more about quality. Anyone can get 20inch arms, just eat like a slob.

  24. hehe, i also have been told i was 'cut' like usher. whats with girls and usher?
    I would say 17 is solid. But of course, all depends on if you're talking about lumberjack fat sausage arms or lean solid 17 inches +. Interesting point that girls and guys see big arms with a different definition. I would agree with this statement.
    Sage

  25. And BigBadBootyDaddy is totally right on about tri development-->Your tris are 2/3 of your arm, and in my experience, grow faster than Bis.

    Weighted Dips all the way...and lots of cable pressdown supersets with varying grips!

  26. The Usher comment is b/c his sexual allure for most women is off the charts, as are his record sales...which leads me to my feeling that arm size doesn't get you laid, and if that's the only reason you lift, you have a rude awakening

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    guy's think 17" is big, girls think 15" is big

    I had a girl recently tell me i was "buff like usher"....I dont hit women, but she was pushin me.


    Even the judge would understand why you had to hit her bro

  28. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    the appearence of your arms depend on many things. like i know these guys that go to my school, most of them are fat **** bouncers (another thing i never understood, why do bar managers think that fatass out of shape ****bags make good bouncers, well thats for another day) that probably have 20 inch arms that look like ****, because you couldn't see a striation cut or peak or any hint of definition and detail. so it all depends because i know some cafeteria ladies at my school with 24 inch "guns". the tape measure usually don't mean ****.
    we need to make a distinction between big guns and fat arms or else even Rosie O'Donnell would have big arms if we just count the inches.

  29. Come on we all know it's not the size of the Arms but how you use them :P
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. right/left arm size
    By Beandorf in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:02 PM
  3. The Best Workout to increase Arm Size??
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
  4. Help Equalizing Arm Size.
    By jmh80 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 06:03 PM
  5. Increased arm size with squat routine?
    By Hellhound in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in