- 03-21-2012, 12:33 AM
- 03-21-2012, 12:55 AM
The standard practice is to train chest with tris and back with bis, as the arm muscles are used to a large degree in the primary exercises for both chest and back. To obliquely answer your question, it is fine to train your bis and tris on the same day, but it doesn't hurt to separate them.
03-21-2012, 11:32 PM
scientifically it doesnt matter. the body will adapt to what you stress it with.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
03-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:29 AM
- By redline2101 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Obsidi8n in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM
- By ali11atc in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:02 PM
- By soseg in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:09 PM