? on Elevated-Feet Push Ups
- 09-27-2004, 03:26 PM
- 09-27-2004, 04:59 PM
- 09-27-2004, 05:53 PM
09-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Feels like much more Triceps and Delts than Chest, agree upper.
09-27-2004, 10:25 PM
I thought it was upper! But Muscular Development, November edition has a whole article on it and mentions that it emphasizes lower pecs.
Do you guys think there's a debate on this issue or was it just plain wrong when it was printed up?
09-28-2004, 10:09 PM
well think about it. the form for feet elevated push ups, when rotated 180 degrees, resembles an incline bench press right? Unless the incline bench works lower pecs more I would say that magazine is full of $hit!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdubz in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 71Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:05 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 28Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:57 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2006, 01:56 AM
- By babbyrattles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
- By jbthumper in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 02:15 AM