? on Elevated-Feet Push Ups
- 09-27-2004, 05:26 PM
- 09-27-2004, 06:59 PM
- 09-27-2004, 07:53 PM
09-27-2004, 08:53 PM
09-28-2004, 12:25 AM
I thought it was upper! But Muscular Development, November edition has a whole article on it and mentions that it emphasizes lower pecs.
Do you guys think there's a debate on this issue or was it just plain wrong when it was printed up?
09-29-2004, 12:09 AM
well think about it. the form for feet elevated push ups, when rotated 180 degrees, resembles an incline bench press right? Unless the incline bench works lower pecs more I would say that magazine is full of $hit!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdubz in forum Training ForumReplies: 71Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:05 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2006, 03:56 AM
- By babbyrattles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:31 AM
- By jbthumper in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:15 AM