Oppinions on my Somatotype

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been trying to work out my Somatotype for while so i can optimise the way i train. I know this wont make or break me, but its also something i just want to know.

I figure it will just be easier to just post some pics up and get an objective opinion. I'll do my most recent pre and post cut photos. My Girlfriend says i am completely ecto but i think she just likes to wind me up. I have a feeling i may be an ecto-somthing but definatly not completly ecto.

Im about 6'0 180 pounds post cut.

Pre-cut photos
cut3.jpg
cut2.jpg

Cut1.jpg

Post-cut
double.jpg
back.jpg

front.jpg
left.jpg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
meso-ecto...do you add on fat easily when having a "normal" attitude towards life etc?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I can, especially if i dont watch my carbs, however muscle gain tends to be slow nomatter what.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
soma whatever does not effect training. not in the manner that you have to do different sets/reps/intensity/volume/frequency.

some people try and explain how it does, but if you get down to the details what you find are people with different work capacities and different training ages which can allow for a large variance in all those variables to get similar results.

people can bring up how some people can gain fat (and even muscle) easier then others. that has to do with hormone levels and insulin sensitivity levels and not with how you workout.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
soma whatever does not effect training. not in the manner that you have to do different sets/reps/intensity/volume/frequency.

some people try and explain how it does, but if you get down to the details what you find are people with different work capacities and different training ages which can allow for a large variance in all those variables to get similar results.

people can bring up how some people can gain fat (and even muscle) easier then others. that has to do with hormone levels and insulin sensitivity levels and not with how you workout.
^^^ Yes.