- 09-20-2004, 07:18 AM
After 2 long months of bull****, pain, and rehab I finally returned to the gym. I got in a bad car accident back july and shattered all my metacarpals in my hand. I had to get metal plates put in my hand to put it back together. I thought my life was over because I thought I would never be able to touch the Iron again. Well, after rehab, shock therapy, and a whole lot of pain, this morning at 5:15 am I came back from the dead. I felt alive for the first time in a long time. I just wanted to share this because if anyone is having a tough time being injured, NEVER quit. Their is always lite at the end of the tunnel. So now, I'm ready to start over, I'm ready to become a mother****ing monster.
"To enter battle in sadness or self pity is to kill oneself or aid others
in doing so. A warrior does not kill himself or aid others in doing so.
Enter battle in anger, hatred, or conviction."
HATE EVERY MOTHER ****ER THAT IS IN YOUR WAY.
- 09-20-2004, 03:42 PM
- 6'2" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
hey, if all else fails at least you can pimp the fact your hand is made out of metal . How cool is that?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mass_69 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 34Last Post: 03-29-2006, 08:18 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:22 PM
- By NickW in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 119Last Post: 12-24-2005, 01:16 AM
- By Brodus in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2004, 09:27 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-15-2004, 10:34 PM