Do you work Traps with Back or Shoulders?
- 08-09-2008, 03:02 PM
- 08-09-2008, 03:07 PM
The poll should not have been made exclusively back or shoulders. I work both back and shoulders on the same day and I work traps with back and shoulders. But I guess I also work traps on leg day, too. I'll do a snatch lift on chest/shoulder day and heavy cleans on leg day which both hit the traps from different angles.
- 09-11-2008, 11:31 PM
09-11-2008, 11:33 PM
09-18-2008, 08:24 PM
I dont reeeeaaaaly work them directly I guess on shoulders day but they def get hit regardless if I try or not.
I hit them directly along with my back to get some focused lifts for traps and in all honesty I try to hit all muscle groups at least indirectly twice a week.
12-28-2008, 01:13 AM
with shoulders,... but only for 4 weeks straight then i gotta take a couple weeks off, or either a month. My traps are highly responsive to direct work. My shoulders used to be lacking big time, I stopped the trap work for a while, and my shoulders came in very nice. Then when the trap work came back in it looked like my shoulders shrunk back down to 2 yrs before then lol. I just wish the rest of my body was like that.
01-05-2009, 03:12 PM
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
No direct trap work here. They get hit hard enough w/ deads, rack deads, barbell rows and t-bar rows.
Similar Forum Threads
- By StykFacE in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:02 AM
- By bishop17 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 12:28 PM
- By hman85 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 28Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:57 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM