My Elbow Hurts

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
So like 4 days ago i woke up and i had some pain in my elbow..wasnt too bad, its like the joint itself that hurts. As soon as i went to the gym later that day and tried to do just one set my elbow hurt like really bad.. it happened like day 5 during my SD cycle so i dont think the sd had anything to do with it and i havent like done anything too insane in the gym but i havent been able to work out for like 4 days now.. each day i go and ATTEMPT.. i leave after like 1 set cause it hurts so bad.. today its not as bad but it still hurts.. any idea on what this is?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
its really aggravating too because i JUST started my first sd cycle... do i just wait this out and not try to lift until my elbow feels back to normal?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You taking super cissus or joint support? You might look into skele balm as well.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ive only been taking fish oils fort my joints lol. but i assumed the problem wasnt even coming from the ph because it was so early in the cycle

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
ive only been taking fish oils fort my joints lol. but i assumed the problem wasnt even coming from the ph because it was so early in the cycle
Pain is usually caused by: injury, improper form, previous injury, or sometimes getting dried out by an AI, and sometimes overtraining.

I highly recommend cissus powder, or something like forge joint pain.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
appreciate the info man

andy148lbs

Awards
im sure you know this.......dont lock out on your reps puts more wear on the joints.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
could this have happened from an arm wrestle? and i didnt feel it till the next day? because thats the only thing i can think of that would have caused this but i didnt feel anything that entire day which is weird.. and what do i do to make this heal fastest? just not workout? :(

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mash the muscles around your elbow with a lacrosse ball, find a surface to roll around while applying pressure - but also mash/roll the muscles in your forearm too. Also, you can try warming up with light bicep curls, it helps the area a lot.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah il definitely try that thanks bro, its gotten better but just soooo slowwww and i wanna be killing the gym but i dont want it to take even longer to heal