ACE Personal Training Cert
- 01-26-2012, 11:26 AM
- 01-26-2012, 11:44 AM
The cert really doesn't mean a thing. Experience and competition credentials infinitely outweigh a certification/degree.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 01-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I totally agree with you there but to own my own studio I will definitely need to show credentials to get the trust from clients who do not know me.
01-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Technically, you don't even need to be certified to run a studio and/or get insurance.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-26-2012, 12:53 PM
And how many of your prospective clients know the difference or will even put in the prospective research to learn the difference between something along the lines of ACE, NASM, ACSM, NSCA vs. all the other weekend/online courses?
01-26-2012, 01:48 PM
It's nice to have a good certification in case someone decides to look into it, but don't put too much thought into it. Think about it, most people have no idea about what each certification means. So if someone put a lot more work and money to get a "better" certification, the average person wouldn't even know the difference.
What matters aside from knowledge, presence and experience is MARKETING.
Look into it
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
01-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TaterNutz00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:18 PM
- By purelife1 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:15 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:19 AM
- By BodyFit in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:27 PM
- By bux4source in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:58 AM