- 09-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Got a somewhat perplexing for me cardio question. I start out OK for the first 25 min or so, keeping my heartrate right where it should be. However, after this point my heartrate steadily starts to climb, and I have to lower the intensity of the cardio in order to keep it in the proper range. Any cardio veterans know if this is normal?
Could well be a stupid question, but heck if I've never done much of it I just won't know now would I.
- 09-13-2004, 02:27 AM
that's perfectly normal... it's just fatigue setting in
Similar Forum Threads
- By csunkramer in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2007, 06:31 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:15 PM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:22 PM
- By DaMainEvent in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2005, 11:54 PM
- By NotBigEnough in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2005, 08:12 PM