5 mile run!!
- 09-11-2004, 02:01 PM
5 mile run!!
There is a 5 mile run tomorrow, I plan on doing that run I have in the past done, grape juice/protien bar in the AM ( 1 hours before run)Lately I cant seem to hold in much? I know water wont cut it, knowing hills and stuff is going to take its toll on me, Anything you can think of that's lighter on the stomach, that I may be able to hold, I know i should not do this run, BUT I HAVE TO, for me it may be my last run for a long time and I have to do this for me...( I know someone out there can relate to this, stubborn, stupid mind frame) LOL
Past month, 30+ pds lost, but need to stay hydrated as its due to being sick,??!! any advice is welcomed, except to not run, thats not an option......
- 09-11-2004, 02:18 PM
I already gave you my advice.. but just make sure you keep hydrated and I would have at least on sports drink handy..
- 09-11-2004, 05:54 PM
when i run i get my fav gatorade flavor in one of the thin squeezy bottles fruit punch is like da ****...
good luck on the run; i cant even run 5 miles; eventually if I want to go be a PJ; i'll have to run 6 in 42min
09-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Maybe that power gel stuff. That might be a little lighter on the stomach than a sports drink and let you hydrate with more water.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kam in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
- By lxorl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:05 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:13 AM