5 mile run!!

1. Red face 5 mile run!!

There is a 5 mile run tomorrow, I plan on doing that run I have in the past done, grape juice/protien bar in the AM ( 1 hours before run)Lately I cant seem to hold in much? I know water wont cut it, knowing hills and stuff is going to take its toll on me, Anything you can think of that's lighter on the stomach, that I may be able to hold, I know i should not do this run, BUT I HAVE TO, for me it may be my last run for a long time and I have to do this for me...( I know someone out there can relate to this, stubborn, stupid mind frame) LOL

Past month, 30+ pds lost, but need to stay hydrated as its due to being sick,??!! any advice is welcomed, except to not run, thats not an option......

thanks guys

2. I already gave you my advice.. but just make sure you keep hydrated and I would have at least on sports drink handy..

3. when i run i get my fav gatorade flavor in one of the thin squeezy bottles fruit punch is like da ****...

good luck on the run; i cant even run 5 miles; eventually if I want to go be a PJ; i'll have to run 6 in 42min
    •   

4. Maybe that power gel stuff. That might be a little lighter on the stomach than a sports drink and let you hydrate with more water.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
  2. Kansas City's Running Back Mike Cloud Busted
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
  3. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
  4. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running