Abs

jimmydaniel

Awards
Need some killer abs and looking o some advice on sum exercise routines to get the results . I have hardly and fat on my body and I'm toned to the high heaven but my abs just don seem to develop very well ?? Help anyone

Colby

Colby

Awards
My favorites r leg raises, reverse crunches and planks

jimmydaniel

Awards
I got the 4 pack just need to develop the las two the lower onesleg raise should do this thanks

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
If your conditioning is there, try dragon raises on a flat or slightly incline'd bench, followed by leg raises, then decline crunches all as one big superset. Shoot for about 12 reps per ex with no rest. Add weight across the board once you can do that. I can almost guarantee the lower abs and definition will start to come out after a few workouts.

jimmydaniel

Awards
Thankyou very much . I will try add that to my workout .

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Try to incorporate a lot of compound exercises like squats and deadlifts. Also weighted cable crunches and even weighted leg raises(strict form though cause u can kill your lower back)

jimmydaniel

Awards
I have one day when I do squats and deadlifts maybe I should have 2 days .

jimmydaniel

Awards
Yeah I have missus and Fridays my power lift days .

jimmydaniel

Awards
Meant to say Monday's not missus but I do have one of those 2 lol .

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After doing some stretching I usually do these before a workout, without stopping..

Roman Chair Crunches x 50
Leg Raises x 25
Knee-Ups x 25
Reverse Crunches x 25
Hanging Side Twists x 20 each side
Leg Raises x 25
Crunches x 25
Standing Twists (for obliques) x 50 each side
Stomach Vacuum x 1 minute

Then I'll do some more ab work at the end of my workout. Maybe another multi-set thing like this. I find frequent exercising of the abs works best for me as long as I don't overdo it in one day. When I feel like I need to rest them, I do. But I'll go something like 3-4 days, then rest a day, then 3-4 more, rest a day, ect..

Don't really do a lot of weighted ab work. If you use weight, you're likely to make the muscle bigger. If you want a slimmer waist, don't use weight. That way, they'll look tight but not big.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
If what Doss said doesnt work for you idk if anything will lol

jimmydaniel

Awards
Lot of help guys added to my training schedule will update with pics if any change .

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
for abz, i find the best workouts are table pushaways and fork setdowns.

in other words, make sure you are lean enough to even see them. and if you are skinny and you want abz, thats like big tits on a fat chicks. no one cares.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killer abs mean Killer diet. Watch what you eat and be a FOODIE!! That's the best "crunch" you can do bro.