fat gripz!!

SizeUp

Awards
Anyone try them out yet? i'm pretty sure i'm gonna give them a run see if i notice any relief to joints/tendons and hopefully some more size to the guns :)

I'll do a log here once i get them

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using them for over a year. Love them and worth every penny.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. makes certain moves easier on my wrists. and ridiculous forarms pumps. Reverse 21's with the fatgripz..OMFG!!!

SizeUp

Awards
Good to hear. esp from you many of your posts have been a great help to me

Me too. makes certain moves easier on my wrists. and ridiculous forarms pumps. Reverse 21's with the fatgripz..OMFG!!!
lol that's awesome man i'll keep you posted how it goes

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing that some one suggested and i have yet to do. was use them for DB overhead press. Dont remember the exact qoute, but something along the lines of "it bulletproofs your rotator cuffs'

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I saw this cause I was actually thinking about getting some. My forearms seem to refuse to grow and I do have smaller wrists and was hoping these could help with that.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use them on different movements from time to time. Kroc rows with fat gripz is just a bad day lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its similiar to a 1 arm DB row...but you like let your arm fall farther for the stretch..I think thats what i read

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a 1 arm db row with some body english and really heavy weights for high reps 20-30, great for the traps, rear delts, back, bis, and forearms.