Anyone here do Max-OT? I am thinking about trying it.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have been sick for a while and have taken like 12 days off because of it, thing that sucks is those 12 days were the first 12 days of my PCT. Question is should I start MAX-OT in 2 days because that will get the me the 2 week strategic deconditioning you need, and I figure I might as well give it a try. I dont know much about it, but I have heard it is suppossed to be good for size right?

Thanks for the help

Grant

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i made some of the best gains of my life using max-ot and so have a few other people i know.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Max-OT is an awesome training routine. ALWAYS works in packing on mass and strength. I'll use MaxOT for 3-5 weeks or until I stop seeing gains, and then switch to a higher volume routine for a switch.

BV

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took a break from max OT to try some higher reps 6-8 and different routine but I'll be going back to the maxOT shortly. I made much better gains with it but results seem to taper off after 4-5 weeks.

edit: I should say immediate gains. I jumped up about 8 pounds in the 4-5 weeks and then the quick gains stopped, but i was still gaining slowly.