why does heat cause fatigue?
- 08-27-2004, 08:08 PM
- 08-27-2004, 10:50 PM
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Well, my uneducated guess would be dehydration and the loss of electrolytes due to increased perspiration. When I use to do landscaping it would get up to 90+ degrees in the summer and being out in the direct sunlight all day really wore you out, but once I'd swig down that cold ice water I was good to go...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:56 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:14 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2003, 02:17 PM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:45 PM