- 08-23-2004, 09:38 PM
When doing HIIT cardio, or even just running I get a pain in the front side of my shin bone. I don't think it's shin splints, but rather a stress fracture.
The pain only occurs when I put a large deal of stress on my leg. For instance it's fine while just walking around, but if I run, or jump rope my leg begins to hurt. It hurts right on my shin bone. Just wondering what you guys think it could be, and if you know a good place to buy a brace or sleeve type support for it. Thanks
- 08-26-2004, 02:12 AM
Most sporting goods stores have pretty good braces.
But you may want to have that looked at, bro. Speaking as someone who just had an operation of BOTH knees, it could be tendonitis. Most of the times, my shins hurt more when I am suffering with the knees.TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
- 08-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah your right. Just trying to give it a little rest right now. If it doesn't get any better i'll go see a doc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HugeDogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:11 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:33 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2003, 09:10 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:28 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 12:37 PM