Best cardio exercise

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Awards
Hey...
Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise....??
share your opinion with me....

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
skipping rope

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Treadmill at an incline does it for me. Sometimes I'll do wind sprints but they will kick your a$$. Try doing lunges before sprints if you ever need to increase difficulty, I do this with my football players and it almost makes them cry LOL.

The most important thing (IMO) is that you focus on hitting your target calories that you want to burn. It's pointless to do a cardio workout if you pass out before you hit your goal.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the exception of low intensity cardio, I would actually suggest training for adaptation is more important than target calories.

Sprinting and sled pushing are my two favorite cardio workouts. You can really improve nutrient partitioning by performing HIIT style training.

Br

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Hey...
Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise....??
share your opinion with me....
best for what?

i find the best way to improve running is running........

best for endurance? endurance for running? sports? powerlifting? crossfit? military training? working at a moving company?

best for fat loss?

benmuscle

Awards
Rowing! It's hard because it uses muscles that you are used to doing small rep ranges with, so it increases their endurance and gets your heart racing. Also pumps your biceps for good effect.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
#1 Jacobs ladder, #2 versa climber