Muscle Soreness Overrated?
- 09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
It claims to be fastest way to put on the most mass in the shortest routine cycle. Here's my take
Pros: Lift heavy, easy to track and follow, has its own culture per say, great for putting on mass fast
Good focus on negative reps
Cons: Harsh on joints, no conditioning, potentially asymmetrical growth, little variation of muscle fiber stimulationBy believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
- 09-12-2011, 08:13 PM
IMO the soreness shouldn't b to much of an issue as long as you not getting into overtraining. When you stop making gains or hit that plateau ,and you feel like you are still chalanging your body to the max, you should really look at your Diet and Recovery.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:16 PM
- By Wudog in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:24 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:22 AM
- By bassgod272 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
- By javman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:11 PM