Help me out im needing some upper back thickness
- 08-06-2004, 04:01 PM
- 08-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by good_guye28
- 08-06-2004, 06:30 PM
08-07-2004, 12:16 AM
deadlifts are a great way to build your back thickness and overall strength. At least they wroked well for me...
08-07-2004, 05:37 AM
08-08-2004, 03:17 AM
bent over laterals (with arms bent) will hit your rhomboids well. don't be to concerned with weight with these, just get your elbows as far back as you can.
they sit in under your traps so hit'em hard first.
shrugs (with a grip that's just outside shoulder width) & medium grip upright rows also do a good job on the top & middle traps which help dramatically in upper back thickness.
mine respond well when i pull explosively & hold for a second at the top. do these heavy though.
i also found pullovers or straight arm pulldowns (shoulder width) help build the teres muscles on the upper, outer part of the back. they look pretty impressive when fully developed.
08-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigShadow in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 12:20 AM
- By denali7432 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM
- By I-Vtec in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2006, 05:58 PM
- By WAHCHING in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2005, 10:12 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2004, 07:07 AM