Anyone seen Stallone's Instone video??

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
heres the link if you havent www.instonenutrition.com/video/htm

Dude looks like hes in sick shape for his age, does some fucked up looking exercises tho.
looks like almost minimal actual weight training
Yeah, I want to try those cable clean thingys hes doing tho. It looks like he has quality products too....Forza-T looks great for PCT....just way more than I want to pay for Tribulus/6oxo/ZMA :)

phatbody

Awards
Just go to the main site and you should see links to the video clips at the bottom.

I'd really like to see him have a section where he talks about training principles and exercises. Did you see him do those lifts with the chains? I've always wished my gym had that kind of stuff. I could just bring it, but you know, the pain in the ass factor is very high if I have to lug that **** around in my car.

I agree that his products to look good. I really like his MRP and wish that some other companies followed the same idea. No malto for carbs, added good fats, fiber, stuff like that. VPX comes close as does Prolab. You know even though he is trying to make some money off this stuff, I don't think he is going to dick people over to do it. He's got an image to uphold and so while his **** may be a bit pricey, it should be high quality stuff.

Just my opinion anyway.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
...interesting

So far I haven't noticed too much of a problem in the way of quality with Instone supps (some are quite good on paper IMO). The price is of course bloated by star power and I'm sure he'll make a good deal of $$ off of it, but not from me ;)

I give it a B+ :D

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
i agree, the supps look good although pricey, i was more amazed at the shape he still is in, and some of the exercises looked interesting in the video. hes admitted to steroid use in the past, but hes damn near 60 and in amazing shape.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Yeah, I want to try those cable clean thingys hes doing tho. It looks like he has quality products too....Forza-T looks great for PCT....just way more than I want to pay for Tribulus/6oxo/ZMA :)
Check out Anabolic Matrix-Rx, made by Iron mag labs. Great price, and works great.