Morning muscle stretch
- 05-11-2011, 10:50 AM
- 05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I THINK that because you've been static (asleep) for 8+hrs your muscles are contracted and have less blood flow.
The quivering is from the strain/tension you get by stretching with little blood flow.
Tagged for more info.
Similar Forum Threads
- By goleafsgo1216 in forum BulkingReplies: 22Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:43 AM
- By protempsfish in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:17 PM
- By believer in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:35 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:14 AM