- 07-15-2004, 11:17 AM
i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on building up the tricep muscle and
across the back / shoulders.
Im after BIG gains in the tricep region and just like to get abit thicker across the shoulders.
Which exercise's would really work those muscle's that will make big change's.
Thanks for the help!
- 07-15-2004, 11:23 AM
close grips' or dips...
- 07-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Jergo is right, close-grip bench and dips will do it..
Try this out: train triceps and rear delts on a separate day, use these movements as heavy as you can handle..
warmup- Dips, 2 sets @ 15 reps
Dips, 3 sets weighted @ 15-12-10 reps
Close-grip bench w/ ez curl bar, 3 sets @ 10-8-6 reps
Seated French press w/ ez curl, 3 sets @ 10-8-6 reps
Cable pressdowns w/ straight bar, 3 sets @ 10-8-6 reps
Bent lateral raises, 4 sets @ 15-12-10-8 reps
Rear delt machine (usually reverse pecdeck), 4 sets @ 15-12-10-8 reps
Supported bent lateral raises (facing an incline bench at a near low angle), 4 sets @ 15-12-10-8 reps
Flat lateral raises (face down on a flat bench), 4 sets @ 15-12-10-8 reps
Set a day aside every other week for this routine. Go up 5lbs each set for rear delts, if you like pain, go 5lbs each set for tri's as well..
07-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:45 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2002, 02:11 PM
- By MassMachine in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2002, 04:40 AM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 02:09 AM