[VIDEO]Ab-Ripping Routine - Muscle Made Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: do not promote on this site unless you are a sponsor.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried this?Im just starting kickboxing and been doing weighted cable crunchs,ab roller,barbell twist,reverse crunchs and vaccums.Seems to work alright but getting tired of it (i do 400reps)a week.If i do this how often?i kickbox mon,wed,fri,sat,and lift mon-fri.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tubbed:

Have you thought about more functional core work? Med ball slams (over head, side), twisting med ball throws against a wall, sled hammer work, trunk rotations, wood choppers, turkish get ups, barbell torques, etc.

It would benefit your kick boxing a lot more then a series of crunches and sit ups.

Br

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried this?Im just starting kickboxing and been doing weighted cable crunchs,ab roller,barbell twist,reverse crunchs and vaccums.Seems to work alright but getting tired of it (i do 400reps)a week.If i do this how often?i kickbox mon,wed,fri,sat,and lift mon-fri.
Tubbed:

Have you thought about more functional core work? Med ball slams (over head, side), twisting med ball throws against a wall, sled hammer work, trunk rotations, wood choppers, turkish get ups, barbell torques, etc.

It would benefit your kick boxing a lot more then a series of crunches and sit ups.

Br

I am going to agree with Zir Red on this!!! I used to be a fighter and its important to get those twisting and more athletic motions in to train your core... plus of course your main compound movements which are great for your core.

Status
Not open for further replies.